Howdy!! How are you? I used some time about the last 2 weeks really pondering about my New Year’s Resolutions and Goals for 2020.
Some of them are matters I’ve been functioning on for a long time and want to go on to make improvements to on… some of them are new ambitions that are definitely vital to me for growth… and some of them are Significant frightening goals that will get a ton of perform to carry out. And I’m sharing my listing with you nowadays!
Lately I noticed the ’10 year challenge’ was heading around Instagram and began to search for a photo to article my individual. I went by aged site posts and recognized a couple points:
1. Operate Eat Repeat is 10 many years aged. I’ve been blogging for 10 many years!
2. I employed to ‘life cast’ and share my day-to-day operate / training and what I was having. That was how it all commenced – as a coaching log for my initial marathon 10 decades ago!
As I recorded my operates and eats snapshots of my life obtained in as well. At initially it was matters relevant to functioning or ingesting like dinners out, journey, spouse and children get-togethers, etc.
Most of the time it wasn’t tremendous enlightening or important… but it was real life. All people day to working day views on how I felt, what I ate for breakfast, the weather, Vegas, family get togethers, coaching ups and downs, browsing for the finest chocolate chip cookie… I have these issues recorded in this article and I like that.
I’m extremely grateful that I blogged all that randomness!
And if you go back and browse just about every article from the beginning (you should really don’t, it’s uncomfortable) you can see my everyday living shifting as RER grew, my working bought better and my pursuit of health progressed.
*I’ll put some hyperlink to aged blog posts at the base of this so you can get a lil peek at the weirdness I felt relaxed sharing on the world-wide-web.*
3. I want to get again to applying the blog site in aspect as a training and food stuff log. I’m not certain if it’ll be as recurrent as it was right before, but at the very least for the future 4 months I’m aiming to go back to fundamental principles with that.
I consider I’m going to make it a intention to update Monday through Friday with my exercise routines/eats for 30 days and then see how I truly feel about it.
So this ties in with a person of my New Year’s Resolutions and I’m introducing it to the by now extremely long record of 2020 Plans.
Did you established your 2020 Plans? What are they?
If you need some aid deciding what your plans must be… get The Goal Environment Workbook – a Totally free printable pdf to support you determine your leading plans, make a decision on a major a person and make a program to get it carried out.
My 2020 Objectives:
Here’s a list of my New Year’s Resolutions and Managing Plans and Existence Goals…
2020 Objectives / New Year’s Resolutions
- Run 5 times a week – The really hard component of this is only functioning 5 times a 7 days. I want to run day to day. But I’m coming off a damaged foot and want to be smarter about restoration and rest. So run 5 times a 7 days Max and 2 relaxation days a week from operating to keep balanced.
- Strength Prepare 5 days a week – Power education assists me seem and really feel more toned than jogging. When I have done energy coaching continuously in the previous I really feel like I can see the results additional than jogging or diet plan modifications. Oh and I was just diagnosed with osteopenia and body weight bearing exercising helps with that!
- Run 12 races [2013 lesson = running a lot of races helped me get a lot faster]
- Run a sub-3:35 Marathon [create training plan to get fit and faster – this will take all year to build up]
- Generate a How To Sequence Get started Functioning collection for RER
- Report Video Classes to go with the Run More rapidly Obstacle
- Be Kind even when other folks are not
- Established up a funds (probably with an application)
- Prioritize my time with folks who care about me (keep away from individuals who make me sad)
- Pay attention to recognize (not pay attention to answer)
- Be current
- Walk 20 minutes everyday & hear to a Spanish tutorial
- Get ready 5 times a 7 days
- Do my nighttime regimen when my alarm goes off
- Journey someplace new
- Read the Bible
- Be courageous
Reward: Blog Monday to Friday for 4 months.
My Phrase of the Calendar year / Phrase of the Year is – Do your finest.
Operate Consume Repeat’s Embarrassing Super Previous Posts:
I received a Ped Egg
Long Beach 50 % Marathon 2008!!
Square Meals – A random food items diary day
The first running a blog trip I was invited to in 2010!
What are your targets this year?